Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education are currently seeking an excellent teacher to working in an SEN schools with students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
The Teaching Assistant will need to be patient when working with some challenging young people. The Teaching Assistant will predominantly be working 1-2-1. However, in some cases they will be working with small groups.
The Teaching Assistant role will start immediately and will run until at least the Christmas Holiday with the possibility for it to be extended further.
What do you need to have?
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!REF: WPH-SEN793-LN21