SEN Teaching Assistant
Posted 27 days ago
Simply Education are working with a group of Pupil Referral Units across Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants for daily supply, short term cover and long term positions. You will need to have strong behaviour management skills and ideally have experience working with students with BESD and ADHD.
We are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants for these positions to start in April 2021. If you are available and have the relevant experience then please do get in touch.
What do you need?
- Either Qualified Teaching Assistant level 1, 2 or 3; or have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
REF: SGD-STA-NHMPApply Now