Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education works with many primary schools in Peterborough and we are currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants, for primary and secondary SEN schools in Peterborough. The school are looking for extremely nurturing and experienced SEN Teaching Assistants, to join their team as soon as possible. If you are interested in long-term, short-term, or permanent SEN Teaching Assistant roles in Peterborough please call Michelle on 01733490097.
If you are on the lookout for a new role, we have several vacancies available including permanent, short term and daily supply in Cambridgeshire. We are keen to hear from all EYFS, KS1 and KS2 specialists who are becoming available for the new academic year, whether you are looking for something full time or part time.
To be successful you will need to;
- Be suitably qualified
- Have a good understanding of working with Special education needs
- Have experience as a Special education needs Teaching Assistant in a primary school or nursery environment
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the target ages.
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michelle on 01733490097 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cambridgeshire office on 01733490097 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.