Posted 21 days ago
Simply Education have been working extremely closely with a SEND School that is situated in Gravesend. The SEND School are looking to recruit Primary and Secondary Teaching Assistants on long-term supply basis starting immediately or from January 2022. The SEND School provides support for pupils with autism, therefore previous experience with SEMH would be desirable however not essential.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
-Previous Experience with SEND however not essential
-Looking to support pupils with additional learning needs
- Clear communication both written and verbal.
-Be willing to learn.
-Have a strong classroom management style.
-Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour.
-Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers , Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you want to hear more about this position please get in contact with Lauren Smith in the Medway branch on 01634 926 067REF: LLS-TJ5-KENT