Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are currently liaising with a number of Primary and SEN schools in the Slough area to recruit SEN TA specialists for both short-term and long-term contracts available between now and the end of academic year.
As a result of a tricky 2021, we are looking for committed, reliable individuals with a will to learn and achieve their goals. We have consistent daily supply roles as well as short-term and long-term contracts available for those interested.
Please note that it will be essential to have SEN experience at Primary level and the ability to operate on a one to one basis.
If you are interested in this incredible opportunity then please call Tom on 01753 373067 for more information.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.