SEN Teaching Assistants
Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education are a busy teaching supply agency in Northamptonshire. We are currently recruiting Teaching Assistants with SEND experience in Northamptonshire for supply work at various different mainstream and SEND Schools across the area.
We can offer flexible, regular supply work depending on what you are looking for. Supply work can work well around busy family life and schedules and other commitments.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Relevant Teaching Assistant qualification or relevant experience working with children in an education or social care setting.
- You will have previous experience working with children
- SEND experience
- Reactive approach
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-STA-NHMPApply Now