Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education are currently looking for experienced SEN teaching assistants in the Maidenhead. As a result of a shortage of staff, we have a number of positions available for immediate starts of which will last for the foreseeable future.
Due to the need of the schools in question, these role are available now and will be for the rest of the academic year. This is a fantastic opportunity and if you have experience working in an SEN environment and would like to change lives then please apply now to get started as soon as possible.
All registrations are being held over video zoom calls at the moment due to COVID-19.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.