Posted 8 days ago
Simply Education are currently working closely with a number of schools in the Slough area to assist with filling long-term contracts at on a collective and one-to-one level.
We are specifically looking for SEN Teaching Assistants with experience working with children with autism or ADHD. The suitable candidate will also have worked previously on a one-to-one basis, supporting one specific child throughout the school day.
If you feel like you hold the relevant qualifications and experience and would like to change somebody's life with support and guidance, then please call Tom on 01753 373067 for more information on how we can help you.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: TNN-SNT-BERK