SEN Teaching Assistants Needed - No experience Necessary!
Simply Education are currently working in partnership with a specialist school who cater for children with Moderate Learning Disabilites based in Essex. We are currently looking for individuals who are either experienced working within a special educational needs department or someone who has a true passion for working with Children. The role we are currently recruiting for is for a Learning Support Assistant to work with students on a one to one basis. A number of students within this school are on the autistic spectrum and may have speech or language problems.
This role is a challenging role, although is fantastically rewarding and you will be able to truly assist in the progression of the students education. We are ideally looking for indivdiuals who are looking to progress or start their career working with children.
The school in return will offer an extensive training program to all sucessful applicants and prepare them for any challenges they may face within the role. This role is a permanent position and the school are looking for enthusiastic candidates as soon as possible.
The school can be flexible on how many days per week you can work, so full time and part time applicants will be considered.
As a Simply Education learning support assistant you would need to:
- Be educated to at least degree level or have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Have recent and relevant experience in the UK showcasing your knowledge of the Secondary National Curriculum
- Be motivated and willing to quickly engage all pupils whilst ensuring that learning objectives are achieved
- Be highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- Have excellent classroom management skills
In return, Simply Education can offer you:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please give George Cox a call on: 01245 570 079 if you are interested in this post.