SEN Teaching Assistants needed
Simply Education are working with several schools in the Leicestershire area who are looking for Teaching Assistants to support children with special needs. You will aid the students to learn as effectively as possible both in group situations and on their own, establish supportive relationships with the students concerned, promote the acceptance and inclusion of students with SEN, encouraging students to interact with each other in an appropriate and acceptable manner and monitor the studentsâ€™ responses to the learning activities and, where appropriate, modify or adapt the activities as agreed with the teacher to achieve the intended learning outcomes.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.Â
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;Â Â Â
- Your very own dedicated consultantÂ
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needsÂ Â Â
- No need for completion of timesheetsÂ Â
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookingsÂ Â
- 75 pound reward scheme for each teacher you introduceÂ Â
- Online diary management facilityÂ Â
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behavior management strategies.Â Â
- Evening and weekend registrations are availableÂ
Many of Simply Educations NQT pool go on to secure their induction year either through Simply Education or in their first permanent role. Supply teaching will help you gain experience in many different settings and help you gain confidence to put you ahead of the rest for any permanent roles you apply for.