Posted 28 days ago
Still looking for a rewarding role?
It’s never too late to make a change!
Simply Education is currently seeking SEN Teaching Assistants in the Wisbech, Cambridgeshire area for a role starting in January 2022 or asap. The role of the teaching assistant will be to help support the emotional and education development of the students, you will be supporting in lessons by encouraging and getting the students motivated to take part in the activities outline by the class teacher. Free online SEN courses available for our candidates!!!
We are working with local schools in the area who need a teaching assistants to help on a part-time or full-time basis, specialising in SEN. The candidate MUST HAVE experience as a teaching assistant or in working in a special needs capacity. Free online course available for our candidates!!!
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Alexandra on 01733 490097 or 07929 178796 to register.REF: AMC-22-WISB