SEN Teaching Assistants urgently needed
Simply Education are working in partnership with a variety of primary schools in the Congleton area. Simply Education is looking to recruit Learning Support Assistants that will assist them on both a daily and long-term basis. The provision provides support for pupils with severe autism, therefore previous experience with Autism is essential.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Previous Experience with Autism is essential.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with social and emotional needs and additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers – Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.