SEN Teaching Staff
Posted 19 days ago
Are you a fully qualified teacher looking for an exciting new role in which you can make a huge difference to the lives of young people? Do you have experience working with children who have complex, special education needs? If so, Simply Education are looking to recruit SEN experts to help with the growing demand, and we would love to hear from you!
Simply Education are working with a number of SEN schools across East Kent to locate top quality teaching staff. We are looking for those who can provide a nurturing environment, can effectively manage behaviour, and can think outside the box when it comes to teaching methods. We want to allow these children every possibility of succeeding in life, and their school experiences are vital to this.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teacher or working with SEN children.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Can adapt to various challenges and is not opposed to think outside of the box.
• Is willing to learn.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: KGR-JKL2-KENTApply Now