Posted 15 days ago
Are you a qualified SENCO looking for work life balance? Perhaps you're an established practitioner looking to take on more senior responsibilities focusing on Special Educational Needs?
If so, Simply Education would like to hear from you!
Lovely Primary school in Grantham looking for Senco, starting as soon as possible, but for right candidate September start is ok as well.
The role 5 days per week
About the role:
• Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator
• No teaching required
• Manage pupil premium and additional funding to allocate resources to the most effective areas
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including parents, guardians and carers, Local Authorities and other schools within the trust amongst others
• Experience of working as a SENCO (preferable)
• Holding SENCO or specialist SEND CPD training or qualification
• Qualified Teacher or educational practitioner
• Organised and excellent communicator both verbally and written
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
Your very own dedicated consultant
Competitive rates of pay
No need for completion of time sheets
Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
£75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: JOK-SEGR-LINC