Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education are working with a local school to recruit a qualified SENCO on a long term supply contract.
This vacancy is for a full time qualified SENCO on a long term supply contract covering a period of maternity.
Working with a lovely primary school you will be joining a dedicated team of staff.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher on 01227903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: SFL-SCND-KENTApply Now