Posted 25 days ago
Are you looking for a fulfilling job as part of friendly and committed team, who seek to improve the life chances of children?
Simply Education is currently working with an SEMH school in Boston that are seeking a qualified Primary School Teacher to join the team as soon as possible. The school supports children aged 5-11 years old, who have found themselves outside of mainstream education due to their Social, Emotional or Mental-Health needs. The children access a broad curriculum, with a wide range of learning opportunities which are taught alongside self-regulation and social skills.
This is a full time position.
The school ensures the children enter a warm, welcoming and nurturing environment daily.
Temp to Perm option available
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced Teacher with QTS.
- Have strong classroom management skills and be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Ideally have knowledge of Trauma Informed Practice and nurture principles (desirable)
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Experience in SEND settings (preferred)
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated SEND Consultant with extensive knowledge of schools in your area
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Amy Bevan on 01522 370172
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: AAB-PRIBH-LINC