Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are helping an SEND school in Carterton recruit for a variety of roles.
A SEND provision in Carterton are looking for a variety of roles as soon as possible. The school cover ages 8-19 and a range of SEND needs including ASD,ADHD and Asp. The school are looking for people who are passionate and have the right attributes to work in a SEND setting.
The roles the school are looking for are -
1. Deputy Head Teacher
2. Maintenance – Level 2
3. Teaching assistant Level 2/3
4. Teacher – Specialising in English
5. Deputy Pastoral Manager.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 01844 355 581REF: KES-CART-SEND