Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education are working with an SEND School located in Norfolk who are looking for a SEND Teacher and/or SEND TA to work with them on a full-time, long term basis.
We are looking for teachers who have experience working with young people who may have severe or complex learning difficulties, social and communication learning needs and /or ASD and associated behaviours.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If interested, contact Alexandra at 01733 470079/07929 178796 now!!!REF: SEN-07-CAMB