Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education are working with a number of schools across Hertfordshire who require experienced SEND teachers and teaching assistants for the new academic year.
You will need to hold the relevant qualifications and experience as you will play a vital part maintaining the children's daily routine within the classroom.
You will need:
- Relevant Qualifications and Experience.
- Team Teach holder or proof of similar training.
- Have a calm and confident approach when dealing with different behaviour.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- As a support staff member you must be able to take direction from the class teacher but also have own initiative.
Simply Education are able to offer the following benefits:
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Online timesheets - you will not be required to complete a timesheet but you will be required to sign in and out at each setting/school.
- Email/SMS confirmation of all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teaching Assistant/Teacher/Early Years Practitioner you introduce to us.
- An online profile where you can keep your own calendar availability updated.
We look forward to receiving your application.
REF: HMR-SEND-HERTApply Now