SEND Specialists/Support Workers Required ASAP
Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education are working with a local Trust to support their staffing needs.
We are looking for experienced SEND Teaching Assistants or Children and adolescent support workers for day-to-day and termly assignments throughout the academic year in Peterborough.
As the successful Teaching Assistant/Support Worker you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school/residential setting.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour - a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: HMR-SEND-LIMEApply Now