Posted 25 days ago
Do you have experience working with children with special education needs? Are you searching for flexible work for the beginning of the next academic year? Are you a nurturing individual who can provide vulnerable children with the support and guidance they need? If you are looking for an opportunity to make a huge difference in children’s lives, look no further.
Simply Education are on the hunt for passionate teaching assistants to provide classroom support for a special education needs school in Chelmsford. The role will include working with children who have complex needs and severe learning difficulties including Autism, ADHD and more. We are looking for a nurturing individual who is able to quickly build rapport with students to provide them with a safe learning experience. Successful candidates will need to be quick learners and be extremely adaptable and flexible to the many challenges that come with working with children with complex needs.
If you are searching for flexible work, either on short-term or long-term contracts, Simply Education have seen a huge spike in the number of schools requesting teaching assistants, so now is the perfect time to register for work. Even if you are searching for a permanent position, supply work is the best way to get your foot into the door in schools, which then leads to permanent positions opening up.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience working with special education needs children in some capacity.
• Has a desire to work within education.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and rapport building skills.
• Has a willingness to learn.
• Can manage behaviour effectively.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird 01245570079.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: TBI-ML8-ESSX