Posted 20 days ago
To support demand in Maidstone, Simply Education are looking to speak with Qualified Teachers, Instructors and Cover Supervisors that are looking to work in Secondary Schools, or Qualified Teachers that are looking to work in Primary Schools, on either a daily or long term supply basis.
Simply Education are looking for a teaching assistants with confidence and the ability to quickly build rapport with students across both specialist and main school settings.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: MJT-MCN-KENTApply Now