Posted 17 days ago
Do you have experience working with children with special education needs? Are you looking for a role where you can make a genuine difference to people’s lives? Simply Education have an excellent opportunity for a teaching assistant in High Wycombe.
Simply Education are searching for SEN teaching assistants to work in Primary schools near High Wycombe to provide support for children with complex needs. The school are happy to accept qualified or unqualified teaching assistants, with the preference that they have experience working with SEN children in EYFS AND KS1.
The ideal candidate will be one who is very nurturing and who is able to quickly build rapport with students. You will also need to have excellent behaviour management. The role will include working up to 5 days a week working with the same students and will be a fixed contract of one year. There will be the possibility of extending to a permanent contract once this first year has ended.
We also have numerous daily supply opportunities available should you prefer more flexibility.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience working with Children with Special Education Needs.
• Has experience working within SEN schools.
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can close the gap in performance of pupils with special education needs or disabilities.
• Can quickly build rapport with staff and students.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, school directions.
• £75 referral scheme.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sam on 01494 980 147
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Buckinghamshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: SCW-SEND-LSA1