SEND TA's in Witney
Posted 23 days ago
Simply Education are looking ahead to the final term and are seeking Teaching Assistants with experience working within SEND in the Witney area.
Since the schools have returned we have seen a increase in the need for Teaching Assistants with SEND Experience. We are looking for TA's for daily supply,short term and long term work within SEND. The applicant must have experience working within SEND and the relevant qualifications would be a bonus. We are specifically looking in the Banbury area as last term we saw a huge increase for Qualified and Unqualified TA's in this area.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the relevant qualifications or experience
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 01844 355 581.
REF: KES-S2S-WITNApply Now