Posted 12 days ago
Simply Education are looking to recruit qualified, experienced SEND Teaching Assistants for day-to-day and termly assignments throughout the academic year in and around Gravesend and Medway area
We continue to work closely with a number of schools in the local area and there is a frequent need for support staff for temporary work. These assignments often lead to long-term and permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
We are continuing to operate during the Covid-19 crisis and are helping schools to fill gaps looking after SEND children and children of key workers.
As the successful Teaching Assistant, you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily-, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.