SEND TAs required in Chelmsford
Posted 9 days ago
Simply Education are seeing a high demand for qualified teaching assistants in Chelmsford, Essex and the surrounding areas. Both SEND specialists and level 3 qualified teaching assistants are in demand around Essex.
Simply Education are looking for teaching assistants with confidence and the ability to quickly build rapport with students across both specialist and main school settings.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tommy Bird on 01245570079.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: TBI-SE3-ESSXApply Now