Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education are seeking Qualified SEND Teachers, who are looking for work in and around the Brigg area.
Due to the high demand in the area, we are looking for teachers who are passionate about making a difference in the classroom, specifically SEND settings.
This is a great opportunity to work with young people and help them to develop their own self-help skills, leading to a greater level of independence and improved self-esteem.
To be a great SEN Teacher with Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Experience in SEND settings
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Amy Bevan on 01522 370172
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: AAB-TEA2-LINC