SEND Teachers and Learning Supports
Posted 26 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting SEND specialists on behalf of local schools.
The children can present challenging behavioural issues and social exclusion, have communication difficulties, learning difficulties or complex medical needs.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have worked in SEN provisions of mainstream schools and special schools of any kind.
You must be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills, solid communication skills and be able to on a 1-2-1 basis as well as in small groups.
The successful candidate will;
* Have experience of working in a special educational setting
* Have experience of working with SEND students 1-2-1 and within small groups
* Be TEAM TEACH trained or have similar restraint training
* Be able to engage SEND students and help them overcome learning barriers
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
We look forward to hearing from you!
REF: SEN-DTEACH-PE25Apply Now