Posted 10 days ago
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, patient and dedicated to working with children, experience with SEND children is not essential but is preferred.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with some classroom responsibilities
- Assessing the individual needs of pupils and following their IEP's
- Managing challenging behaviour positively
These roles will involve either small group work or working with students on a 1:1 basis so you will need to have good communication skills to be able to build strong relationships.
The successful candidate will ideally have some SEND experience within:
• Autism Spectrum Condition - ASC
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - ADHD
• Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties - PMLD
• Social, Emotional and Mental Health - SEMH
Due to the current COVID situation, we are unable to offer visits to the school. We will be conducting interviews via Zoom.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Megan Prendergast on 01245 570079. You can also email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Please take a look at our website www.simplyeducation.co.uk for testimonials, CPD Training and working with ‘Simply’ information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.