Posted 8 days ago
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant, looking for a new role starting in September? Get in touch today!
We can support you whether it is short term, long term or day to day assignments that suit you best.
Due to the increasing needs across Lincolnshire, we anticipate a high volume of vacancies for September start.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have experience working in an SEN or mainstream environment and would like to continue improving the lives of children and young people, throughout their learning and self-esteem. You will be asked to work either 1:1 or in small groups, supporting the class teacher.
Simply Education work very closely with SEND schools across the county who will soon be requesting staff for the new academic year. Our schools support learners with a range of needs, including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), ADHD, Social, Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulties (BESD).
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher/Teaching Assistant you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your calendar as and when required
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Amy Bevan on 01522 370172.REF: AAB-GSEPT-LINC