Posted 17 days ago
Do you have experience working with children inside or outside of schools? Are you a nurturing individual who can provide vulnerable children with the support and guidance they need? If you are looking for an opportunity to make a huge difference in children’s lives, look no further.
Simply Education are working with a Special Education Needs school in Ashford to recruit an outstanding teaching assistant to join their team immediately. The school are searching for someone who is happy to provide both classroom support, as well as support during outdoor activities. You will need to possess strong behaviour management qualities and be able to quickly build rapport with both students and staff members.
Supply work within schools is the perfect way to begin your journey, gain more experience, and eventually open up doors to permanent positions, so whether you are searching for short-term supply or permanent positions, do not hesitate to get in touch.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience working with children, inside or outside of a classroom environment
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can quickly build rapport with colleagues and students.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-CXZ8-KENT