Posted 20 days ago
SEND Teaching Assistant.
Salary: £400 - £450 Per Week.
Location: Lincoln and surrounding areas.
Contract: Full-Time or Part-time.
Are you an energetic, patient, and dedicated professional looking to make a difference in young lives?
Simply Education is seeking passionate and dedicated teaching assistants to work in schools across the area. As a SEND Teaching Assistant with our agency, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of classroom settings with students of all ages and abilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working with students in a classroom environment.
As a SEND Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting a student with special educational needs and disabilities to access education and achieve their full potential. Your role will involve working closely with the classroom teacher to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
• Provide support to teachers by assisting with lesson planning, preparation of classroom materials, and implementation of lessons.
• Work one-on-one or with small groups of students to reinforce learning concepts and provide academic support.
• Assist with classroom management and behaviour intervention.
• Communicate regularly with teachers and parents regarding student development.
• Create a positive and encouraging learning environment for all students.
• Build and nurture positive relationships with both staff and children.
• Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
• Experience working with children in an educational setting.
• Knowledge of child development and various learning needs.
• Strong communication, patience, and organisational skills.
• Ability to follow directions and work collaboratively with teachers.
• Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification would be preferred but not essential.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are…
• Your own dedicated consultant with around the clock access via phone.
• Access to our Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• Email and SMS confirmation of bookings.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
• FREE 2-day teaching assistant course provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to gain some experience in SEN and is equally a very rewarding role. If you like the sound of this or would like some more information, then don’t hesitate in contacting us! Please click apply and send us a copy of your CV or if you would like an informal chat about the job role, please contact Ruth Jarman on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 01522 370172 at our Lincoln office.
* As part of the recruitment process, all candidates are required to have 2 years referencing, provide a 10-year history of education/work and have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are subject to satisfactory background checks. *REF: RVJ-SEN085-PE23