SEND Teaching Assistant
Posted 25 days ago
Simply Education works with a number of mainstream & SEND settings across Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit SEND support staff to work with in schools and provisions throughout the County.
Simply Education are offering video registrations in line with the current pandemic.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Northamptonshire please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful candidate you will need to;
- Be degree educated/ hold relevant qualifications or have a level 1, 2 or 3 teaching assistant certificate with UK classroom experience that references can be gained from (for a minimum of 6 months)
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example and follow lesson plans
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach .
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: SGD-SNO-NHMPApply Now