Posted 15 days ago
Do you have experience working with children who have Special Education Needs? Are you searching for an opportunity to make a huge difference in the lives of vulnerable children? Simply Education is on the hunt for SEN specialists. Whether you are a fully qualified teacher, or whether you are looking for a classroom support role, Simply Education are here to help!
Simply Education are searching for teaching staff and support staff to work in Specialist schools in and around the Cambridge area. We currently have a range of positions available, including short-term supply roles as well as long-term positions. We are looking for people who can quickly build rapport with students and staff, whist maintaining excellent classroom and behaviour management.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching or working with SEN children.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Is willing to learn and take new ideas on board.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah on 07903260718 If you are concerned that you may not have the experience necessary, please still get in touch to see how we can help.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cambridge office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.