Posted 27 days ago
Are you a compassionate and skilled Teaching Assistant with a passion for making a difference in the lives of students with diverse learning needs? If so, we have an exciting opportunity waiting for you!
-Experience working with children who have English as an Additional Language (EAL).
-Proficiency in supporting students with Special Educational Needs (SEN).
-Ability to assist students with Speech and Language difficulties.
-Understanding of complex needs within a classroom setting.
-A patient, caring, and adaptable approach to teaching and learning.
-Relevant qualifications and certifications.
Why Choose Simply Education?
-Access to a wide network of schools and opportunities in Cambridgeshire.
-Flexibility to choose your preferred working hours and roles.
-Competitive daily rates and supportive payment process.
-Ongoing professional development and training.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
· Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to cater to your specific needs.
· A variety of daily, short, and long-term positions and permanent roles.
· Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
· No need for the completion of time sheets
· A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
· Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within your career
· £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
· Access to your availability area via the Simply Education website.
At Simply Education, we prioritize your ability to excel in your role, benefiting both the children you work with and the schools you support. We want you to genuinely enjoy your work, which is why our former Assistant Principals provide FREE CPD sessions. These sessions aim to share classroom strategies that have proven successful through over 1200 classroom observations. Our courses cater to roles such as supply teachers, cover supervisors, and teaching assistants. They offer a solid foundation and allow for progression through CPD-certified twilight courses. These courses cover essential topics such as behaviour management, de-escalation practices, effective feedback, differentiation, questioning techniques, removing barriers to learning, and teacher talk. We offer diverse courses to support your work with young children (EYFS), children with special educational needs (including autism & ADHD), and more, catering to aspiring teaching assistants. So, what are you waiting for?
Please click ‘apply now’ or call the Cambridgeshire team of Simply Education.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant the Cambridgeshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and the different opportunities that are available.
· All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the Update Service.
· All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course or provide a certificate dated within the last three years.
· All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: MCS-SEND-3000