Posted 13 days ago
Are you a dedicated teaching assistant who has experience working in a SEND school? We are in urgent need of a Teaching Assistant to work on a one to one basis with a child with ASD within one of our schools in Stockport on a full-time basis.
You will be passionate about working with SEND and want to make a difference to a child learning environment. You will have a great personality and be engaging with an understanding of SEND. This is a very rewarding role where you will be at the forefront of making a difference. ASD experience is not essential but a understanding of SEND is a must. Get in contact today to be put forward for this role.
Simply Education is working with several Mainstream schools that have internal SEND provision units, in the Greater Manchester area who are in urgent need of staff to join their schools on a day to day, short term and long-term basis. This role is one of many roles we currently have open working with a range of SEND.
If you are looking for the flexibility that supply work can offer, then get in touch today for a confidential chat today. This role is on a long-term basis and would be until the summer term with the potential of being extended into the new school year. You will also receive free CPD training which will enhance your skills as well as being a constant support to you throughout your time with us.
Things we are looking for:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Great personality who can engage with children
- Understand how a SEND school works and a basic understanding of ASD
- A passion for education
- Be passionate about making a difference
- Be flexible, adaptable and reliable
- Additional skills such as Sport, Music, Art are a bonus
If you hold the above traits and are keen to further your career and make a difference, then get in touch and find your next role.
In return you will receive:
- Free CPD training to help further your skills as well as interview preparation from previous school leadership
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, long term positions & permanent posts to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Referral scheme (£75)
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien on 0161 413 7929
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: OSM-KEYS34-0024