SEND Teaching Assistant Required Daventry
Simply Education are currently working with SEND schools within the Northamptonshire area who are currently looking for staff on a full time long term basis. Experience working within and SEND school desirable however if you have experience with the following you would be transferable;
• Care worker
• Youth Worker
• Psychology Graduate
• Experience working with children or adults with additional needs
• Sports Coaches
If you have an interest working in SEND schools however have no experience we offer a day course.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 pound referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now: If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.