Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education are working with a trust who are seeking SEND teaching assistants for a variety of roles starting as soon as possible.
The trust are looking for people with experience working within SEND settings or has experience working within Mainstream schools with pupils with SEND needs. The perfect candidate will be someone who has a passion for making a difference in the classroom and supporting pupils through crucial years of their school life.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has experience or a relevant qualification.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special
educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie in our Oxfordshire Office on 01844 355 581.