Posted 15 days ago
At Simply Education we work with both main stream and specialist SEND schools who require 1-1 Teaching Assistants.
Over the past few months we have seen an increase in supply specifically for Teaching Assistants on a day to day supply basis to work 1-1. We are looking for qualified and unqualified TA's with experience working within SEND who are looking for flexible work completely catered to you.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the relevant qualifications or experience
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do no:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Alex on 01733 490097.REF: SEN-TA-PTBR