Posted 13 days ago
Do you have experience working with children with special education needs? Are you looking for a role where you can make a genuine difference to people’s lives? Simply Education have an excellent opportunity for a teaching assistant in the Grimsby area.
Simply Education is experiencing an unprecedented demand for Teaching Assistants for day-to-day, short-term and long-term assignments. These are predominantly 1-2-1 SEND roles providing support for children with complex needs. We are happy to accept qualified or unqualified teaching assistants, with the preference that they have experience working with SEN children in EYFS, KS1, and KS2.
The ideal candidate will be one who is very nurturing and who is able to quickly build rapport with students. You will also need to have excellent behaviour management.
We also have numerous daily supply opportunities available should you prefer more flexibility.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience working with Children with Special Education Needs. (Preferred but not essential)
• Has experience working within SEN schools. (Preferred but not essential)
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can close the gap in performance of pupils with special education needs or disabilities.
• Can quickly build rapport with staff and students.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated SEND School Consultant.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, school directions.
• £75 referral scheme.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers, who provide free CPD courses.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Amy Bevan on 01522 370172
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: AAB-SENTA9-LINC