Posted 23 days ago
Are you passionate about shaping the future of education? Do you possess the skills to identify top talent and connect them with opportunities that make a real difference? If so, we want YOU to be a part of our dynamic team as a Senior/ Managing Recruitment Consultant in the Education Sector.
At Simply Education we are committed to revolutionising the education sector by bringing together exceptional talent and leading educational settings. With a track record of excellence and a commitment to making a positive impact, we're at the forefront of connecting educators, support staff and professionals with the perfect opportunities to shape the future of learning.
Accountable to the Branch Manager, we are looking for an ambitious individual who is looking for a new rewarding challenge and committed to providing a quality service to all our client schools and candidates across Berkshire, by leading the area and eventually managing a team of consultants.
You will be joining an experienced, vibrant team, who are constantly Simply Education’s biggest billing branch.
This well supported role offers the opportunity for professional development alongside a market leading commission structure, numerous company perks, prizes and events .
- Servicing & building on already formed business relationships
- Identifying & securing job opportunities
- Attracting candidates & successfully placing them in jobs to meet client requirements, in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Developing & managing client and candidate relationships & expectations (ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction & quality standards)
- Supporting team members
- Reporting into the Branch Manager & Area Manager
- Successfully leading a team of consultants servicing the Berkshire area.
- £25,000+ per annum depending on experience, skills & ability
- High achieving commission structure offering up to 25%
- Award winning training and development
- Company phone provided
- Annual awards and summer ball
- Access to unlimited annual leave (pending performance)
- Enhanced pension & benefits package
- Career progression
- Chance to attend phenomenal quarterly & annual trips depending on performance; Miami and Jamaica were trips last on the cards (!!)
- Weekly office fruit drops
- Reductions on onsite gym memberships
- Onsite free parking.
This is a full time position working a minimum of 45 hours p.w. (these can be worked between the core business hours of 7am-7pm on Monday to Friday)
It is essential that you have a clear full driving licence, happy to travel to and work out of the Bedford office and able/ willing to drive between Bedford and Berkshire.REF: LEM-REC-BERK