September MFL Teachers Needed
Simply Education are currently working with schools based in the Thanet area who are looking for a French/German teacher from September 2020
Simply Education are looking for a fully qualified French/German teacher who is able to work in a lovely secondary school based in the Thanet location. The school are looking for someone on either a full time or a part time basis as a job share may be possible.
The ideal candidate will have QTS or equivalent however NQT's will be considered. You will need to have at least 6 months classroom experience and be confident with the national curriculum.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Passion for Modern Foreign Languages
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching French, German, Italian or Spanish.
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling in our Canterbury office on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.