September Teaching roles available!
Posted 25 days ago
Simply Education is thrilled to be supporting various secondary establishments across Buckinghamshire in ensuring they have a fantastic caliber of staff joining them for the new academic year! We are super excited with the new year approaching & keen to hear from those looking to secure a new teaching role from September!
Simply Education already have a number of schools discussing various teaching roles, both full and part time, therefore are in a great position to help you secure that new teaching role. We have fantastic relationships with schools across Aylesbury, Buckingham, Milton Keynes & surrounding areas.
To discuss current available opportunities, get in contact today! Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering online video registrations.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: BAL-SE4-MIKEApply Now