Posted 19 days ago
SEMH Primary Teacher
Temporary to Permanent
Here at Simply Education we are currently recruiting for fully qualified Primary school teacher to work in a SEMH School in Newcastle-under-Lyme. You will be teaching a small group of pupils in KS2. We have built great relationship with this school and for the right person they would be looking to appoint them on a permanent contract.
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what the next steps are!
What do you need?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (NQT status also accepted)
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant (Helen Davies) Northern Area Manager
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.