Social Science Teacher
Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education are working with a schools in and out of Cambridge to recruit Teachers of Social Sciences on a short/long term supply basis from September 2020.
The appointed teachers will be expected to deliver engaging lessons on a supply basis and could always lead to a longer term role.
The schools are looking to recruit a teacher on a short/long term basis that:
- Has excellent knowledge of delivering Psychology lessons
- Has recent teaching experience
- Has strong classroom management skills
- Can promote cultural development
- Can Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Stuart Amies on 01223 459714.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cambridge office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: SDA-SOC-CAMBApply Now