Social Sciences Teacher Required
Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education are looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Lincolnshire who are able to teach subjects under the social sciences bracket - e.g. psychology, sociology, citizenship etc.
Simply Education work with many secondary schools across the county. You will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education, Certificate of Education or through the Schools Direct Programme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have two years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary School that;
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching Social Sciences subjects
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Apply now - or for more information contact 01522 370 172.
REF: WPH-SOC114-LINCApply Now