Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School in Northamptonshire who are looking for a Sociology & Psychology Teacher to start with them in September on a full-time, long term supply basis until Christmas.
This role will be mainly working with Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 students. You must be able to plan lessons effectively, attend parents evenings and staff meetings and be committed to this role.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience teaching both Sociology and Psychology recently and has good classroom management. This is a long term position for one term but for the right candidate could continue.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.