A school based in East Northamptonshire, on the border of Bedfordshire is seeking a Sociology Teacher from after Easter. The position is 3 days a week, ideally a Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, however they can be negotiated for the right candidate.
The Teacher in question will have to have experience teaching Sociology to A-Level groups. We are looking for passionate, flexible and driven individuals who are looking for a new challenge. You must be qualified and have experience within the education sector.
The current Coronavirus crisis means that schools will have a large backlog of work to get through and when they reopen it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.