South Manchester - Primary Teaching Assistants needed
Posted 11 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Primary School in South Manchester who are currently looking for a Teaching Assistants in EYFS & KS1 to start in the next couple of weeks with a view to staying for the full academic year. We welcome applications from unqualified teaching assistants with relevant experience through to SEN specialist Level 4 Teaching Assistants.
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant? Are you able to use your curriculum knowledge and nurturing nature to ensure students can access learning and excel?
This Ofsted rated “Good” school is looking for 3 dedicated and experienced teaching assistants to join their well-resourced EYFS and KS1 phases. The successful candidate will be required to work on a 1-1 basis and with small groups across either phase with a range of abilities.
You will be expected to be able to provide a stimulating learning environment for all students to prepare them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world with confidence and success.
If you are a Teaching Assistant who is either interested in this role or want to register for other roles please apply below and one of the team will be in touch to discuss how we can help you find a new role from the January or sooner.
To be a successful TA you will need to;
- Hold a recognised qualification or have suitable experience
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour, and social skills of Children in the primary phase.
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Primary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: OSM-SEC123-SN01Apply Now