Posted 26 days ago
A good school in Lincoln are seeking an enthusiastic Spanish Teacher for the final term of this academic year (Easter - Summer). The Spanish Teacher will be working with a range of year groups from KS1-KS3.
The Spanish Teacher will be required to plan engaging lessons that will make the subject accessible and interesting to a mixture of abilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Spanish teacher with good subject knowledge to work with students of different age groups. However previous experience of working in both Primary and Secondary settings is not essential. The Spanish Teacher will need to demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for their subject and making it accessible to all learners.
This role would also be suitable for NQTs.
For more information about this role please call 01522 370 172 and ask to speak for Will. We will be able to discuss this role in more details and can then book you in for an informal interview.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
Benefits for the English Teacher:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: WPH-SPA802-LN21Apply Now